Location: Columbia, Maryland Phone: 410-290-6270
Fax: (410) 290-6271
E-mail: E-mail Me
Mr. Mulinazzi focuses his practice on family and domestic law. He is an experienced Collaborative Law practitioner, holds advanced training in best collaborative law practices, and he is active in local Collaborative Law attorney groups.
He recognizes that a divorce or custody dispute is a tragic and emotionally difficult experience and he strives to help his clients make the best and long lasting decisions for themselves and their families.
Experience: Mr. Mulinazzi has successfully litigated and negotiated cases before the Circuit and District Courts in all jurisdictions in Central Maryland. He has successfully handled complex property and business valuation cases and prosecuted and defended complicated alimony claims. He has taught a seminar on custody law for the Pro Bono Resource Center and serves as a settlement facilitator for the Circuit Court of Baltimore City.
Before forming the Mulinazzi Law Office, Mr. Mulinazzi worked as an associate for a general practice firm in Beltsville, MD where he was the Senior Associate, overseeing the family law docket for the firm. He also worked at Weinberg, & Schwartz in Columbia, MD where he worked exclusively on family law cases. Prior to private practice, Mr. Mulinazzi worked for the Family Division of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City for 2 1/2 years as a judicial law clerk to two highly respected jurists.
Areas of Practice
- Child Support
- Custody & Visitation
- Collaborative Divorce
- Spousal Support/Alimony
- Domestic Violence/Ex Parte Hearings
- Best Interests Attorney for Minor Children
- Adult Guardianships
- Foreclosure Prevention
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Hammond High School, Columbia, Maryland
- Dickinson College, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Towson University, Towson, Maryland
- M.A.T. – 1995
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Howard County Collaborative Law Group
- Howard County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Howard County Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals